Citrix Education is looking for 6 experienced engineers and administrators to participate in a 5-day workshop to develop content for the next Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA), Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA), and Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE) exams.
- Receive training on how to write questions for certification exams
- Work with exam developers and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop standard and simulation items
When: June 20-24, 2011
Where: Citrix Systems
851 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Criteria for Participation
- In order to be considered for this workshop, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Implemented a POC, pilot, lab, or production environment that includes Citrix XenApp 6 on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Have at least one year experience administering Citrix XenApp 5 for Windows Server 2008 or a later version
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory
- Intermediate administration skills, including:
- An understanding of protocols (TCP)
- An understanding of firewall concepts
- An understanding of Email administration and account creation
- An understanding of Terminal Services policies and profiles
- The ability to create shares and give access to shared folders/files
- Knowledge of database concepts
Participants will receive:
- Credit as SMEs in the preparation guides for each exam
- Free copies of the associated courseware
- Free exam vouchers
- Additional benefits (opportunities to network with other SMEs, expert Citrix Engineers, Citrix Education employees, etc.)
Participants must attend the workshop in person, and no pre-work is necessary.
Citrix Education has a limited number of travel scholarships available for participants who do not live in the Fort Lauderdale area.
If you, or members of your technical team, are interested in participating in this workshop, please complete our Qualifying Survey.
Good luck and thank you for your interest!