Are you attending Citrix Synergy next week? Are you interested in learning the role PCs and intelligent clients can play in your desktop virtualization strategy? Then attend Intel’s breakout session (SYN607) at Synergy.
The session will introduce Intel’s perspective on desktop virtualization which spans traditional desktop management and emerging techniques – remoting, streaming, virtualization, layering. In collaboration with their ISV ecosystem, particularly Citrix, Intel has developed a point of view and solutions that will help enterprises strike the right balance among user experience, IT control, costs and flexibility.
In this session you will hear about:
- The continued evolution of client-side hypervisors
- The robust flexibility, security and manageability offered by intelligent clients
- The benefits intelligent desktop virtualization will deliver to users and IT
Attend this breakout session and hear from Intel, Citrix and others on getting desktop virtualization right with intelligent desktop virtualization.
- Date / Time: May 26, 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
- Location: Moscone West Convention Center – Moscone 2024
- Session Number: SYN607
- Track: Desktop Virtualization