Leave your employees to their own devices!
The influx of new, alternative computing devices such as the iPad, netbooks and mobile devices are changing the way employees work. Don’t stand in the way of workers using their own devices for business.
Join us for a complimentary seminar to learn how Citrix desktop virtualization makes it easy to launch a “Bring Your Own” (BYO) program and enable employees to bring any computing device, smartphone or iPad into your business without worrying about IT setup, support and security.
Attend this complimentary event to learn how you can:
- Obtain executive buy-in to implement a BYO program in your environment
- Reduce time and effort to manage desktops, iPads and other employee devices
- Make employee devices powerful business tools to increase employee productivity and satisfaction
- Retain ownership and security of corporate data on employee-owned computing devices
- Leverage desktop virtualization to deliver a seamless computing environment
- Learn how to implement a successful employee owned program without taxing IT time and resources
Join us for a complimentary lunch and learn more about how employee-owned devices can be good for business!
Event Date & Time: Tuesday, May 24th – 11:30am – 1:30pm EST
Event Location: McCormick & Schmick’s - 7401 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814 – 301.961.2626
Registration Link: http://www.tinyurl.com/CitrixMarylandBYOevent
We look forward to seeing you there!
Jessica Demers | Field Sales Manager – Maryland