The views expressed here are mine alone and have not been authorized by, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Citrix.
If you are currently a Citrix Education Subject Matter Expert (SME) or are interested in becoming one, now you can easily access the benefits of the program through the Citrix Education SME Hub. The SME Hub is a new web form that allows interested candidates to create a customized profile that is used to solicit assistance for specific phases of our courses and exams.
Once you create a profile within the SME Hub, you have the ability to indicate what you are interested in contributing to and will only be contacted accordingly. Exclusive opportunities for SMEs include but are not limited to:
- Courseware and exam analysis workshops
- Courseware and exam design/review/localization
- Lab content development and construction
- Focus group participation
- Market research
Plus, now you can easily add yourself to the beta exam and course lists by simply adding them to your profile!
Benefits of the coveted Citrix Education SME program include:
- Traveling to a Citrix campus and meeting internal product and Education experts
- Recognition within the course and the exam preparation guide
- Free courseware, exam vouchers and Citrix Education store vouchers for select projects (www.citrix.com/certshop)
- Networking with other Citrix SMEs
- Bragging rights