The Citrix Education team is holding a four-day workshop for XenServer Administrators to provide feedback as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for future courses and exams. The workshop will be held in Fort Lauderdale, FL from Tuesday, April 26 - Friday, April 29.
Participants are required to attend the workshop in person; however, there are a limited number of travel scholarships available if needed. There is no advanced preparation required; the objective is to simply provide information about your XenServer implementation and the administrative tasks that you perform.
Workshop participants will:
- Identify all tasks of a Citrix XenServer Administrator
- Break down the tasks into sub-tasks
- Select what should be taught and tested in Citrix’s future XenServer courses and exams
- Identify lab scenarios
Criteria for participation
In order to be considered for participation, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have Citrix XenServer 5.0 or later implemented in your environment
- Have a minimum of one year experience administering Citrix XenServer
Note: Familiarity with Provisioning Services is a plus
Workshop participants will receive credit as a Citrix Education SME for all courses and exams that are designed based on their input, as well as a free copy of the XenServer courseware manual.
If you, or members of your technical team, are interested in participating in this workshop, please email Tawnisha.Reynolds@citrix.com.
Thank you for your interest in this workshop!