Reminder to Toronto area users and administrators:
The next Toronto Citrix User Group Meeting will be held today at the Citrix Offices in Mississauga from 12-3 PM and there’s still time to sign up. Attend to get great technical content, learn from the experts, and network with your peers!
Date: March 24, 2011 (Thursday)
Time: 12:00 – 3:00 PM
The goal of a User Group is simple: To foster dialogue and an exchange of ideas within the Citrix community, allowing users and administrators to share information and best practices, hear from the experts, and grow their body of knowledge and expertise.
- Discover a process driven “Deliver Windows 7 Desktops” to any device including iPad via Citrix Receiver using the industry developed “Citrix Desktop Transformation Model”
- Discover how to get WAN optimization to your branch offices at no cost
- XenDesktop 5 – hands-on technical deep-dive:
– 10 Clicks to XenDesktop – a technical exhibition of the Quick Deploy toolset
– Desktop Studio & Desktop Director console reviews
– XenDesktop 5 and Provisioning Server 5.6 SP1 (Microsoft KMS & MAK license support)
– XenDesktop 5 implementation best practices
You are the key to a successful Citrix User Group community! So come out for some training and technology collaboration with the Citrix experts, who will also be available for questions and answers at the meeting.
Citrix Offices – Toronto
2680 Skymark Avenue
Mississauga ON L4W 5L6
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter