Following on from my blog post last month discussing the February edition of the FREE XenDesktop monthly technical newsletter I am pleased to announce that the March edition of the newsletter is now available.
Check out the archive page, where you can access both the current and past issues, as well as subscribe to the FREE monthly newsletter.
The March edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- PVS or MCS Continued…What’s Your Decision Going to Be? (by Dan Feller, Citrix Consulting)
- Optimize Your End Users’ Logon Experience (by Michael Bogobowicz, Citrix Consulting)
- NEW – XD 5 Migration Tool
- NEW – XD Setup Wizard in the PVS Hotfix – Building out your XenDesktop 5 Site just got a whole lot easier
- Quick PoC Kit for XenDesktop 5 Now Available (by Beth Roberts, WW Technical Readiness)
- XenServer for XenDesktop – How many Network Cards Do I Need? (by Andy Baker, Citrix Consulting)
- NEW – XD Training For Admins is Now Online
- XenDesktop 5 Hosted-Virtual Desktop Architecture Series (by Kevin Strohmeyer, Product Marketing
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!