Need the best and latest information for troubleshooting/optimizing your XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer or NetScaler products. Then don’t miss TechEdge 2011 hosted by Citrix Technical Support’s top experts from the Escalation engineering team. Over the years, customers have said this is the event for learning the latest troubleshooting tools, methodologies and fixes for your desktop virtualization, server virtualization and network optimization without hearing all the marketing fluff.
What you’ll learn:
- HDX MediaStream for Flash configuration and troubleshooting
- Case studies on troubleshooting XenDesktop 5
- Case studies on troubleshooting XenApp 6
- Best practices for troubleshooting Branch Repeater deployments
- Overview of XenServer distributed virtual switch/controller and troubleshooting network issues
- Health checking, monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting Citrix solutions
- Printer driver management in XenApp and XenDesktop
- Managing and troubleshooting NetScaler environments with Citrix Command Center
Who can attend?
All customers with active support or maintenance agreements as of the first day of the event, all partners who have registered for Citrix Summit and Citrix technology professionals (CTP).
When and where?
The event is being held during Citrix Summit at the Moscone West Convention Center in San Francisco, California. on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 from 8:00 am to 5:15 pm. Make sure to check out the Citrix Summit breakout sessions catalog. If your not registered for Citrix Summit yet, then do so today!
Hands-on Learning Labs
In addition to attending TechEdge on Tuesday, May 24, we encourage you to stay for Citrix Synergy (Wednesday, May 25 – Friday, May 27). This year at Synergy you will have a chance to expand on the content covered at TechEdge with hands-on experience. The Citrix Technical Support Escalation Team has assembled several cross-product troubleshooting scenarios involving XenDesktop, XenApp and XenServer. The scenarios will provide you with an opportunity to get hands-on experience with custom and third party utilities under the guidance of the troubleshooting experts. For more information about Synergy visit http://www.citrixsynergy.com and stay tuned for session details on the Hands-on Learning Labs coming soon.
Want to learn more about TechEdge 2011, http://www.citrix.com/techedge.
Stay tuned for more on TechEdge with presenter close-up interview blog posts coming soon. Please let us know your thoughts, questions and feedback.