Flexible and scalable shared storage for Citrix XenDesktop deployments hosted by Microsoft Hyper-V – Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 11:30AM – 12:00PM EDT
When Citrix XenDesktop 5.0 is deployed on top of Microsoft Hyper-V R2, Sanbolic’s Melio unified storage platform allows multiple Hyper-V hosts to share concurrent read-and-write access to a single volume on block-based storage containing all VM files.
• Seamless integration with Windows® Failover Clustering™.
• VM consolidation for greatly simplified VM management.
• Support for live migration of VMs for VM HA.
• Reliable VM protection via cluster-wide VSS-based snapshots.
• Active/active Hyper-V host access to block-based storage for improved performance.
• Enhanced performance, scalability and availability for applications running on Windows guest servers sharing concurrent read-and-write access to a single volume on block-based storage.
• Enables the greatest return on an investment in Hyper-V server virtualization.
This webinar explains how to create flexible, scalable, simple-to-use shared storage for Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms hosting Citrix XenDesktop 5.0 using Sanbolic’s Melio unified storage platform.