Attention Kansas City area users and administrators…
The next Kansas City Citrix User Group Meeting will be held at Boulevard Brewing Company on March 9th!
Date: March 9, 2011 (Wednesday)
Time: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
The goal of a User Group is simple: To foster dialogue and an exchange of ideas within the Citrix community, allowing users and administrators to share information and best practices, hear from the experts, and grow their body of knowledge and expertise.
3:00PM – 3:15PM – Registration
3:15PM – 5:00PM – Presentations and discussions
5:00PM – 6:00PM – Appetizers and drinks will be served. Network with your local peers.
Learn what’s new in Citrix XenDesktop 5 including:
- Desktop Studio – 10 minutes to install, 10 clicks to configure and 10 seconds to add new desktop users
- Desktop Director – Support multiple virtual desktops from a single console with diagnostics and monitoring
- HDX Nitro Technologies – High-def video collaboration and high speed printing from anywhere
- XenClient – Extend the benefits of centralized control and security to laptop users
- XenVault – ensure data protection in an encrypted file on the local device
You are the key to a successful Citrix User Group community! So come out for some technology collaboration and fun with the Citrix experts.
Attend and you could win an iPad!
Boulevard Brewing Company
2501 Southwest Boulevard
Kansas City, MO 64108
If you’ll be in or around Kansas City on March 9th, I hope you can attend! Stay tuned to the Citrix User Group Community site for news and information about upcoming Citrix User Group meetings and activities.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter