Attention Southern California area users and administrators…
Just a reminder that the next series of Southern California Citrix User Group meetings will be held this Wednesday and Thursday! The same agenda is planned for each meeting, so you can plan to attend the one that fits your schedule best:
- Long Beach, CA: Wed., Feb. 23 (3:00 – 5:30 PM PDT)
- Pasadena, CA: Thurs., Feb. 24 (8:00 – 11:00 AM PST)
- Sherman Oaks, CA: Thurs., Feb. 24 (2:00 – 5:00 PM PST)
The goal of a User Group is simple: To foster dialogue and an exchange of ideas within the Citrix community, allowing users and administrators to share information and best practices, hear from the experts, and grow their body of knowledge and expertise.
During each meeting, you will:
- Learn how to deliver Windows7 desktops to the iPad via Citrix Receiver
- Discover the 10 Clicks to XenDesktop – a technical exhibition of the Quick Deploy toolset
- Discuss XenDesktop 5 implementation best practices
- Watch a live demo of the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) leveraging the latest Citrix XenDesktop technology for virtual computing
- Learn how NetApp provides instant virtual machine cloning, backup, thin provisioning, and deduplication directly from a Citrix environment to maximize the value of a VDI solution
The following co-sponsors will be attending with product demos:
You are the key to a successful Citrix User Group community! So come out for some collaboration and fun with the technology experts.
There are three opportunities to attend…
Feb. 23 at 3:00 – 5:30 PM PDT (Wednesday):
Long Beach Marriott
4700 Airport Plaza Drive
Long Beach, CA 90815
Feb. 24 at 8:00 – 11:00 AM PST (Thursday):
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
303 East Cordova Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
Feb. 24 at 2:00 – 5:00 PM PST (Thursday):
Cucina Bene Restaurant
4511 Sepulveda Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
If you’re in Southern California this week, I hope you can attend! Stay tuned to the Citrix User Group Community site for news and information about upcoming Citrix User Group meetings and activities.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter