Citrix Support is focused on ensuring Customer and Partner satisfaction with the support of our products. One of our initiatives is to increase the ability of our Partners and Customers to leverage self-service avenues for finding answers and resolving problems. A key area that the Support teams focus on is development of troubleshooting and health checking tools.
CDFControl is an event tracing controller/consumer, geared towards capturing Citrix Diagnostic Facility (CDF) trace messages that are output from the various Citrix tracing providers. Now in its second version, CDFControl offers new capabilities such as: real-time trace viewing, performance data collection, and more.
What’s new in this release of CDFControl?
- Fixed the Dynamic TMF Download feature
- Fixed the Manual TMF Download feature
- Added ability to load XenDesktop log files for easier analysis
- Fixed occasional “Event Format Exception” message when parsing traces
- Provided ability to input full 32-bit Trace Flag value (Now can be set to 0xFFFFFFFF)
You can download the CDFControl here.