What do the key IT security thought leaders – the experts that you rely on right now to help you secure all of your critical company data – really think about the current landscape of virtualization security? Where are we headed? Should we be modifying the course? What critical issues do we need to consider along the way?
Find out at the next Geek Speak Virtual event!
Date: January 19, 2011 (Wednesday)
Time: 1:00-2:30 PM EST
During this live webcast, you won’t hear vendor presentations. Listen in to what these industry thought leaders say off the cuff as they shed their vendor hats and share their independent viewpoints and expert opinions on the current state as well as the future of Security in Desktop Virtualization!
There will be a 60-minute live discussion, 30 minutes of audience-driven Q&A where you ask the burning questions, and a live online chat throughout!
- What’s coming in terms of next gen security
- What needs to be done today to better secure virtualization
- The new thought process for organizational security
- Critical considerations you need to know that you’re not aware of yet
- Bret Hartman, Chief Technology Officer, RSA – the Security Division of EMC
- Candace Worley, Senior Vice President, Endpoint Security, McAfee
- Christofer Hoff, Director, Cloud & Virtualization Solutions, Cisco
- Doug Cavit, Chief Security Strategist, Microsoft
- Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix
- Steve Orrin, Director of Security Solutions, Intel
If security is top-of-mind for you or if you’re interested in learning more about this key area, don’t miss this webcast. Register Now!
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter