Following the announcement last week about the release of the new XenDesktop Experience newsletter, I am also excited to announce that the product and support teams have been busy filling up the Knowledge Center with excellent XenDesktop 5 technical content.
Below I have listed a few of the articles you will find on the Knowledge Center. This is just the start, there is plenty more content in the pipeline to follow.
- How to Enable Persistent CDF Tracing in XenDesktop 5
- Enabling WinRM for Desktop Director
- Citrix XenDesktop 5 – Issues Fixed in This Release
- XenDesktop 5 SDK Cmdlet Help
- Virtual Desktop Agent Configuration
- Web Interface and XML Resiliency in XenDesktop Environments
- How to Enable Controller Service Logging in XenDesktop 5
- XenDesktop 5 SQL Transaction Log Growing Excessively
Training – make sure to attend the Citrix Education XenDesktop 5 Overview course, details here.
Also don’t forget to check out the XenDesktop Forums, be the first to post a question….