Attention Toronto, Canada users and administrators…
The Toronto Citrix User Group Meeting will be held at the Citrix Offices in Mississauga on Dec. 9, and there’s a great agenda planned…
Date: Dec. 9, 2010 (Thursday)
Time: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
The goal of a User Group is simple: To foster dialogue and an exchange of ideas within the Citrix community, allowing users and administrators to share information and best practices, hear from the experts, and grow their body of knowledge and expertise.
During this meeting, you’ll find out:
- How to scale XenApp (or any server/desktop build) in seconds with Provisioning Server
- XenDesktop Feature Pack 2 updates
- How Citrix application networking solutions secure, speed up, and maximize uptime of your XenDesktop & XenApp environments
- Updates from Synergy 2010 Berlin
- A live configuration of Access Gateway and NetScaler for remote access
- A live demo of Wyse Xenith and XenDesktop presented by local representatives from Wyse
Citrix experts will be available for Q&A after the meeting.
Citrix Systems Office
2080 Skymark Avenue, Suite 200
Mississauga ON L4W 5L6
If you’ll be in or around Toronto on Dec. 9, I hope you can attend! Stay tuned to the Citrix User Group Community site for news and information about upcoming meetings and activities.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter