Citrix Education announced technical training course CXS-202-1 Citrix XenServer 5.6 Administration. This 5-day course consists of approximately 3-days of XenServer 5.6 and 2-days of Provisioning Services 5.6 content and labs. Students will learn the skills necessary to configure and administer XenServer 5.6, XenCenter, and Provisioning Services 5.6. Upon completion, students will be prepared to:
– Install, configure and administer XenServer 5.6
– Configure and administer XenCenter
– Deploy and manage Provisioning Services 5.6
– Configure a XenServer virtualization server
– Manage a XenServer using XenCenter
– Create Windows and Linux virtual machines
– Create XenServer resource pools and connect to remote storage
– Use XenMotion and automatic virtual machine placement
– Design a Provisioning Services farm
– Create, assign and administer virtual disks
– Manage target devices
This course is recommended training for exam A24 Citrix XenServer 5.6 Administration, the requirement for the Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) for Citrix XenServer 5. (A24 beta exam available in Q4 2010).
Get Started! Register for CXS-202-1
Did you take the free training for XenServer 5.6?
Prior to technical training, it is recommended that students gain an overview of XenServer 5.6 through a free, online course, CXS-100-1W Citrix XenServer 5.6 Technology Overview. Through the online learning interface, students will explore the benefits, key components and the architecture of XenServer 5.6. Also covered are XenServer 5.6 features, licensing changes, use cases and best practices. Register for CXS-100-1W at www.citrix.com/XStraining.