I’m happy to announce the release of the Citrix online plug-in for Mac 11.2. You can download and try it here.
The new features include:
- Desktop resize
- It is now possible to resize XenDesktop and XenApp desktop sessions
- Desktop Toolbar
- Switch between the desktop session and the local desktop
- Switch between full screen and windowed view for the desktop session
- Send CTRL+ALT+DEL to the desktop session to lock or log off from the remote desktop
- Disconnect from the remote desktop
- Change Online Plug-in for Macintosh preferences
- User experience
- streamlined look and feel
- Users can now launch applications and desktops directly from Dazzle
- Enhanced client drive mapping
- Gives users the option to always allow/deny specific drive access
- Extended multi-monitor support
- Enables users to launch full screen desktop sessions from XenDesktop or XenApp across multiple monitors
- Server to client content redirection
- Allows the redirection of URLs from a session to the client workstation to launch the local Web browser. This can be done in a published application or a desktop session.
- Enables administrators to allocate Citrix resources more efficiently, thereby providing users with better performance.
Check it out and let me know what you think.