The Citrix Education team is looking for Citrix XenApp administrators to act as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) by providing input critical to the development of future Citrix courses and exams. We will be scheduling a series of real-time remote focus groups where participants will collaborate synchronously for about an hour-and-a-half per session, over a period of 5 days, starting September 9th. There will be multiple sessions a day. Participants in the workshop will do the following:
- Identify the tasks that they expect a Citrix XenApp Administrator considered ‘Advanced’ would be able to perform in their environments
- Break down the tasks into sub-tasks
- Select what should be taught and tested in Citrix’s upcoming XenApp courses and exams
The information gathered from the workshop will be used to validate customer training needs and design courses and exams to address those needs.
There is no need to prepare for the focus groups; simply attend the workshop and provide information about your XenApp implementation and the administrative tasks you perform.
Criteria for participation:
In order to be considered SMEs, customers must meet the following criteria:
- Have Citrix XenApp 6 running on Windows Server 2008 R2 implemented
- Have over one year experience administering Citrix XenApp
- Familiarity with Access Gateway Enterprise Edition is a plus
Note: Familiarity with EdgeSight is a plus.
Participants of the workshop will receive credit as Subject Matter Experts for all of the exams and courses that are designed based on their input, and may qualify to receive a free courseware manual of their choice.
If you, or a member of your technical team, are interested in participating in this workshop, please send an email to Alejandra Amador Garcia at Alejandra.Garcia@citrix.com. Please include your phone number, and the dates and times when it would be convenient for you to be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your interest!