Are you attending Citrix Summit or Citrix Synergy in Berlin?
Do you hold an active Support or Appliance Maintenance agreement?
Are you a Citrix partner?
Then Citrix TechEdge Berlin is a must-attend event.
At Citrix TechEdge Berlin formerly known as the Knowledge Transfer Event (KTE) in EMEA, you’ll learn the latest troubleshooting techniques and tools, tips and tricks to solve your company’s IT infrastructure problems and gain real-world experience from the Citrix EMEA Escalation Support experts.
What the experts will cover:
- App streaming: architecture and troubleshooting techniques
- XenApp and XenDesktop authentication
- Troubleshooting the XenDesktop VDA
- Debugging XenApp and XenDesktop issues
- Load balancing and intelligent load balancing
- Integrating single sign-on and smart card authentication with Access Gateway Enterprise Edition
- Troubleshooting XenServer deployments
Who can attend?
All customers with active support or maintenance agreements as of the first day of the event, a limited number of Citrix certified professionals’ and any customer with an exclusive invitation.
When and where?
The event will be held for Customers on Friday, October 8 from 9.00 am – 17.00 pm at the Estrel Hotel and Convention Centre and will be held for Partners during Summit.
Stay tuned for more on TechEdge Berlin with presenter close-up interview blog posts coming soon. Please let us know your thoughts, questions and feedback.