Partners and Citrix Certified Instructors (CCIs) are now able to learn about the latest technologies with two new FREE Learning Labs for XenDesktop and XenApp. Citrix Learning Labs provide a great opportunity to explore new releases of Citrix products and integrated solutions through a video tutorial and hands-on lab exercises.
CLL-003-1W Customizing Virtual Desktops with Citrix XenDesktop – This Learning Lab gives students hands-on experience with how XenDesktop extends virtual desktop delivery to specific user types and addresses specific use cases. It demonstrates how XenDesktop can be configured to provide the best end-user and administrative experience using Group Policy Objects, Citrix policies, and additional features. Students learn to:
- Edit the default settings in the XML blob
- Use Microsoft Group Policies with custom ADM templates to distribute registry changes to modify the
default behavior of specific virtual desktops
- Use Citrix Policies to create customized virtual desktops
CLL-004-1W Integrating Citrix XenApp with Microsoft App-V - This Learning Lab provides hands-on experience with configuring the necessary components to deliver App-V sequences to users. Students will learn how to:
- Publish an App-V sequenced application for access by Windows and non-Windows client services
- Use the Merchandising Server and Citrix Receiver to deliver the App-V Desktop Client to end-users
- Use Citrix Dazzle to execute the App-V virtualized application
To access Citrix Learning Labs, go to www.citrix.com/learninglabs, and log in to My Citrix.
Please send questions or comments to email@example.com.