Citrix Education is pleased to announce the availability of free XenDesktop/Branch Repeater training, CBR-100-1W Accelerating Citrix XenDesktop with Citrix Branch Repeater. This 1-hour self-paced online course consists of a presentation and feature demonstrations given by Robert Plamondon, Senior Technical Writer for Citrix. The course covers the benefits of implementing Citrix XenDesktop with Citrix Branch Repeater.
Upon the successful completion of this course, students are able to:
- Identify the benefits of implementing XenDesktop with Branch Repeater.
- Describe new Branch Repeater features, such as SSL acceleration and Branch Repeater VPX.
- Identify best practices for successful Branch Repeater deployments with XenDesktop.
- Configure the Branch Repeater Quality of Service (QoS) feature for Citrix XenDesktop.
- Install Branch Repeater VPX.
- Configure SSL acceleration for XenDesktop.
Ideal candidates for this course have prior knowledge or experience on Branch Repeater. Go to www.citrix.com/brtraining for more information, including registration. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn how you can accelerate your XenDesktop deployments with Branch Repeater.