100+ degree heat, searing sun, and free kool-aid! Who doesn’t love IT conferences in Vegas in June! Citrix will have a very deep and comprehensive presence at this year’s HP Technology Forum 2010 which is do not miss IT hardware event of the year! We have some great stuff planned for this year’s event including:
- Demo Citrix XenClient LIVE and in person on HP laptops!
- Get the technical skinny on how Citrix XenClient – the industry’s FIRST type 1 hypervisor --- leverages Intel platforms in our joint breakout sessions with Intel.
- Check out how Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V with HP StorageWorks P4000 SAN solutions are redefining business continuity to deliver high availability or all types of applications, not just “mission critical” ones. We’ll also show you how to set up a fully automated disaster recovery site using the Remote Copy feature of the HP P4000 in conjunction with the Citrix StorageLink Site Recovery.
- Get under the covers with joint Citrix, HP and Microsoft solutions for desktop virtualization including learning how to architect scalable desktop virtualization solutions to support thousands of Microsoft® Windows® 7 users.
- Get hands on experience and proven best practices in deep dive lab sessionsfor configuring Citrix provisioning services, creating XenDesktop desktops, and configuring XenApp infrastructure all running on an HP ProLiant BladeSystem servers.
All in all, we have 8 joint break out and hands on lab sessions running at Tech forum 2010 and during the event! I wish I could tell you more now – but I can’t – it’s a secret! To get the details you will have to join us at HP Tech Forum, June 21 -24 … See you there!