Would you like to check out a replay of the popular Geek Speak Virtual webcast and live Q&A from May 27 called, “How I learned to stop worrying and love the client hypervisor?” I would highly recommend it and here’s your chance… it’s now available on-demand!
To recap, this is a 50-min videocast of the Geek Speak Live! session from Citrix Synergy where a panel of technical experts from Burton Group, brianmadden.com, Citrix, MokaFive and VMware discuss the current and future outlook on client hypervisors, including:
- What’s their impact on IT and users today?
- Should organizations always consider client hypervisors as part of their decision to “go virtual?”
- What are the benefits of some of the leading client hypervisor solutions on the market?
- And, last but not least, these experts will explore the big question on many of our minds: Do client hypervisors represent the future of computing?
This video archive also includes an audio recording of the 40-minute audience-driven Q&A with the speakers!
The panel of experts:
- Simon Bramfitt, Analyst, Burton Group
- Gabe Knuth, Industry Analyst, brianmadden.com
- Ian Pratt, VP Advanced Products, Citrix
- John Whaley, Founder & Chief Technology Officer, MokaFive
- Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix
- Robert Baesman, Senior Product Manager, VMware
- Simon Crosby, Chief Technology Officer, Citrix
We held a random drawing for those who attended the virtual event on May 27th, and the lucky winner of the ThinkGeek gift certificate is Dante Rufa from NYC. Thanks for listening in, Dante, and congrats!
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter