The Citrix Education team is looking for Citrix XenServer administrators to act as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) by providing input critical to the development of future Citrix courses and exams. The Education team would like to offer you the opportunity to participate in an online workshop to help outline the job of a Citrix XenServer Administrator. We will be scheduling a series of real-time remote discussions where participants will collaborate synchronously for about an hour-and-a-half per session, over a period of 5 days, starting June 14th. .
Participants of this workshop will do the following:
• Identify the tasks that administrators of Citrix XenServer perform in their environments
• Break down the tasks into sub-tasks
• Select what should be included in Citrix’s upcoming XenServer courses and exams
• Identify lab scenarios
Criteria for participation:
In order to be considered SMEs, you must meet the following criteria:
• Have Citrix XenServer 5.0 or later implemented
• Have at least one year experience administering Citrix XenServer
Participants of the workshop will receive credit as Subject Matter Experts for all of the exams and courses that are designed based on their input, as well as a free copy of the XenServer courseware manual.
If you, or a member of your technical team, are interested in participating in this workshop, please send an email to Lourdes Soler at Lourdes.Soler@citrix.com. Please include your phone number, and the dates and times when it would be convenient for you to be contacted.