All Citrix Receiver for Android version 1.0 users should see an update from the Market that a new version is available for download. For the few customers that haven’t already downloaded it () you can find it on the Android Market by searching for “Citrix”.
The version 1.0 of the Receiver was feature rich, but that just wasn’t enough! We have really pushed the boundaries and added the following in v1.1;
• Application list caching on the device: No more need to wait while your application list downloads each time you connect.
• Support for a variety of new user configuration options including the ability to specify session size, display modes, screen orientation, and others.
• Support for large screen devices.
• Support for Access Gateway new PIN mode and next tokencode mode: With Citrix Access Gateway Enterprise Edition and Standard Edition, you can now change your PIN or provide the next tokencode from your device. With Citrix Access Gateway Advanced Edition you are notified that the PIN needs to be changed or the next tokencode required.
• Support for changing expired domain passwords: If your domain password expires you can change it directly from Receiver.
• Session reliability: If your wifi or 3G network drops, the Citrix Receiver will attempt to reconnect in the background while your session stays visible.
I hope you find these features useful and as I mentioned in my last post, we are working hard on the next release, but again, your ideas and input are very welcome.