Title: How I learned to stop worrying and love the client hypervisor
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010
Time: 1:00-2:30pm ET / 10-11:30am PT
Save Your Seat!
Don’t miss this videocast of the Geek Speak Live! event from Citrix Synergy where a panel of technical experts from Burton Group, brianmadden.com, Citrix, MokaFive and VMware discuss the current and future outlook on client hypervisors, including:
- What’s their impact on IT and users today?
- Should organizations always consider client hypervisors as part of their decision to “go virtual?”
- What are the benefits of some of the leading client hypervisor solutions on the market?
- And, last but not least, these experts will explore the big question on many of our minds: Do client hypervisors represent the future of computing?
4 of the MANY reasons to attend:
- Live Q&A with leading Client Hypervisor vendors and analysts
- Unbiased, unfiltered, and UNPRECEDENTED technical discussion!
- Live online chat with fellow attendees
- Chance to win a $25 ThinkGeek gift certificate
7 more reasons to attend… the speakers!
- Simon Bramfitt, Analyst, Burton Group
- Gabe Knuth, Industry Analyst, brianmadden.com
- Ian Pratt, VP Advanced Products, Citrix
- John Whaley, Founder & Chief Technology Officer, MokaFive
- Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix
- Robert Baesman, Senior Product Manager, VMware
- Simon Crosby, Chief Technology Officer, Citrix
We look forward to seeing you online! Register Now
Citrix Systems, Inc.