I’m happpy to announce that Citrix Receiver for BlackBerry is now available.
I’m sure all you BlackBerry users who have been chomping at the bit to get your hands on it wont’ be disappointed. This rounds out our Receiver strategy for smartphones, enabling a huge chunk of the enterprise market to get access to their apps from anywhere. Want to check a production report on SAP or approve a time off request? No need to wait to get back to your computer. Receiver for BlackBerry lets you get it done wherever and whenever you want.
This was a big hit at our recent Synergy event in San Francisco. Over 2,000 people have downloaded the tech preview in anticipation of this release, and I expect a lot more folks to try it out now that it’s official.
- Favorites Apps
- Multiple farm support
- Zoom Control
- Pan/Scroll/Cursor movement
- Enterprise access using BES
- Support for 3G as well as WLAN
- Auto configuration of receiver by Email
- Supports touch capabilities including Gesture support
- Support for XenApp Cache, Delaware and Parra releases
- Support for XenDesktop 4.0
- Capability to reconnect to any XA/XD Session created from any device
Enjoy your new freedom and let me know what you think.