Need the best and latest information for troubleshooting/optimizing your XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer or NetScaler products. Then don’t miss TechEdge 2010 hosted by Citrix Technical Support’s top experts from the Escalation engineering team. Over the years, customers have said this is the event for learning the latest troubleshooting tools, methodologies and fixes for your desktop virtualization, server virtualization and network optimization without hearing all the marketing fluff.
What you’ll learn:
- Debugging a Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environment
- Troubleshooting XenDesktop deployments
- Troubleshooting an integrated XenDesktop and XenServer environment
- XenServer storage management and troubleshooting
- Citrix Provisioning Services stream process architecture and advanced troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting performance issues in a virtualized environment
- Netscaler VPX implementation and troubleshooting
- Optimizing NetScaler for enterprise web applications
Who can attend?
All customers with active support or maintenance agreements as of the first day of the event, all partners who have registered for Citrix Summit, Citrix technology professionals (CTP) and Citrix certified professionals.
When and where?
Hands-on Learning Labs
In addition to attending TechEdge on Tuesday, May 11, we encourage you to stay for Citrix Synergy (Wednesday, May 12 – Friday, May 14). This year at Synergy you will have a chance to expand on the content covered at TechEdge with hands-on experience. The Citrix Technical Support Escalation Team has assembled several cross-product troubleshooting scenarios involving XenDesktop, XenApp and XenServer. The scenarios will provide you with an opportunity to get hands-on experience with custom and third party utilities under the guidance of the troubleshooting experts. For more information about Synergy visit http://www.citrixsynergy.com and stay tuned for session details on the Hands-on Learning Labs coming soon.
- Want to learn more about TechEdge 2010, http://www.citrix.com/techedge.
Stay tuned for more on TechEdge with presenter close-up interview blog posts coming soon. Please let us know your thoughts, questions and feedback.