Calling All Desktop Virtualization Enthusiasts!
Would you like to listen to and participate in an unfiltered discussion about desktop virtualization: its usefulness in IT today and the critical role it plays in the evolution of IT, with technical experts from leading desktop virtualization vendors: Citrix, Microsoft, Quest, Symantec, and VMware, and moderated by independent solution architect, Shawn Bass?
Sound too good to be true? It’s my pleasure to tell you that this is the overview of our next Geek Speak Virtual webcast! The details and registration link are included below. I hope you can attend this educational and historic community event!
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 PM EST
SAVE YOUR SEAT!
Join industry expert Shawn Bass as he challenges five leading vendors in the desktop virtualization community to share their thoughts on the role and benefits of the virtual desktop in today’s business world, and discuss their ideas on what’s ahead for the virtualization industry.
Be there and participate live when Shawn drives a deep-dive discussion about related technologies and futures that will give you insight and help you decide what solution is the best fit for your organization. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear these six brilliant technical experts share their views about desktop virtualization, the hottest topic in the IT industry today!
Four Reasons to Attend:
- Five vendors together for the first time on ONE virtual stage!
- Unbiased, unfiltered (& unprecedented!) technical discussion
- Live online chat with the speakers & fellow attendees
- A chance to win a Citrix Synergy pass worth $1,895
- Shawn Bass, Solution Architect
- Frank Anderson, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager; Citrix
- Aaron Black, Technical Marketing, View and ThinApp; VMWare
- Brian Duckering, Sr. Manager, Endpoint Virtualization; Symantec
- Michael Kleef, Technical Product Marketing; Microsoft
- Terry Lewis, Manager Product Marketing; Quest Software
I’d like to personally thank all of the participating speakers, who have been working together to make this a true desktop virtualization community event!