Thanks to Ed York and Tom Nikl we now have an activity library with source code for managing Amazon EC2 machines.
This activity library includes the following activities:
- Bundle Instance – bundles an instance within Amazon EC2 (using S3)
- Create Security Group – creates a new security group
- Delete Security Group – deletes a security group
- Get AMIs – returns a list of all the registered AMIs
- Get Instances – returns a list of all the instances currently running
- Launch Instance – launches a new instance (or instances) of the specified AMI
- Terminate Instance – terminates one or more instances
Check it out and let me know if this is useful.