Citrix Education would like to invite you to participate in a workshop to scope the next generation of XenServer curriculum. This workshop is a great opportunity for you to help shape the XenServer courses and exams for 2010 based on your own experiences and needs.
The workshop will be held October 20-21, 2009, at Citrix Silicon Valley Headquarters in Santa Clara, CA. The workshop will have the following objectives:
- Discuss/review key new product features
- Brainstorm topics to be taught and tested
- Identify topics and scenarios for hands-on practice exercises
- Discuss and document best practices
If you are an experienced XenServer administrator and would like to participate in this workshop, then please respond to:
- Mark Carter
- Courseware Development Lead
- Citrix Education
- Email: email@example.com
Someone from Citrix Education team will then reach out to you to discuss next steps.
As an incentive for participating in the workshop, customers and partners will receive:
- Preview of upcoming features for Essentials for XenServer, Platinum Edition
- A voucher for a Citrix Certified Administrator exam of their choice
- A Citrix courseware manual of their choice
- A guaranteed spot in a 2010 beta class
Don’t miss out on this great networking opportunity and a chance to help shape new Citrix training offerings!