You may have seen our announcement today on XenApp 5 Feature Pack 2 and Vinny Sosa’s blog post. One of the things that Vinny mentioned is that we have opened up pre-registration for the tech preview of XenApp on Windows Server 2008 R2. You should definitely check it out and provide us feedback. I am the Product Manager for this release and I wanted to reach out to you, the members of our community and invite you to give me your feedback directly. After you sign-up you will receive confirmation of your registration and when the release is available we will notify you via e-mail to let you know where to get it, how to report issues and how to provide input to the team directly. I look forward to hearing from you all.
Also, check out Orestes’s post and let us know your Windows Server 2008 R2 adoption plans.
Learn more about Citrix XenApp 5 Feature Pack 2
- Official Press Release – http://citrix.com/English/NE/news/news.asp?newsID=1857726
- XenApp 5 Feature Pack 2 Web Site – http://citrix.com/xenapp/featurepack2
- XenApp 5 Feature Pack 2 Executive Video – http://citrix.com/xenapp/fp2/video
- XenApp 5 Feature Pack 2 Webinar – http://citrix.com/xenapp/fp2/techtalk
- XenApp feature matrix by platform, version and edition – http://citrix.com/xenapp/comparativematrix
- XenApp Expert Series videos for this release – http://citrix.com/xenapp/fp2/expertseries
- XenApp 5 Feature Pack 2 Blogs- http://community.citrix.com/blogs/tag/xa5fp2
- Download XenApp technology previews – http://citrix.com/xenapp/techpreviews
- XenApp Product Page – http://citrix.com/xenapp/