Workflow Studio 1.1 is now available for download on MyCitrix. With this release we have also included the first set of activity libraries for Citrix products (and some Windows products and technologies as well). The installer will allow you to select which libraries you would like to install. You will find the following files on MyCitrix for download:
- WFStudio.iso - This is an .iso image file that contains all of the Workflow Studio installers and the redistributable components in a packaged CD image that supports auto-run. This is very useful for making your own CD/DVD or for installing Workflow Studio onto a virtual machine.
If you want to download the individual installers they are available separately as well:
- Setup.exe - There has been no change to the setup program. It still checks your system for the necessary pre-requisites and then automatically launches the correct MSI file for your platform
- WFStudio.msi - This is an update to the core components of Workflow Studio for 32-bit systems.
- WFStudio_x64.msi - This is an update to the core components of Workflow Studio for 64-bit systems.
- WFStudioActivities.msi - Activity Library package for 32-bit systems.
- WFStudioActivities_x64.msi - Activity Library package for 64-bit systems.
We will be releasing all supported activity libraries as updates to this installer package going forward. Currently, it contains the following:
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix XenServer
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Workflow Math Functions
You will need to upgrade to version 1.1 of the core product before you can install the activity library package, and you will also need to manually run the activity library installer after upgrading to 1.1. In the future we will be updating the Setup.exe program to handle this installation automatically.
The 1.1 installer will detect 1.0 if installed and automatically upgrade it for you.