Our GoToWebinar team puts on web events with leading industry experts and invites target audiences to attend. What you might not know is that they also record these webinars and now post them to iTunes where they are available as free podcasts that anyone can listen to at any time. Some of the speakers and topics include:
- Seth Godin and the Future of marketing on the 14 trends that are changing the way we do business.
- Selling in Tough Times, an interview with Jim Dickie of CSO Insights
- The ROI of Moving Training Online
- Communicating Effectively with your Employees
- Make Training Online as Effective as in Person with Roger Courville, founder of the 1080 Group
- Presentations That Make the Sale
- Managing a Mobile and Remote Workforce
- Using Webinars to Engage Prospects with webinar expert Ken Molay
- Increase Reach with Webinars, an interview with Webinar guru David Cleary
Note that to listen to the podcasts, you have to have iTunes. While you’re in iTunes, a couple of other business podcasts that I enjoy and recommend:
- Harvard Ideacast: Generally short, interesting interviews with business authors and academics.
- TEDTalks: The conferences are hard to get into and sell out way in advance, but you can watch the very diverse and often compelling presentations on innovation and ideas as podcasts for free.