Citrix Education is looking for a team of Citrix Engineers to assist in developing questions for the upcoming exam required for Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer™ (CCEE) certification. This is a great opportunity for Citrix Engineers who implement XenApp, XenServer, XenDesktop or Provisioning Server as a virtual solution or for Subject Matter Expert s(SMEs) in Citrix virtualization technologies.
Seven (7) Citrix Engineers will be selected to attend a five-day onsite Item Development Workshop (IDW) at Citrix headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida from Monday, April 20th through Friday, April 24th. During the IDW, participants will help develop questions and simulations to be included in the upcoming exam. Due to the nature of the workshop, participants must attend in person.
Participants will receive credit as a SME for the developed exam, free copies of related courseware and a voucher for this exam.
Participants in the workshop will:
- Receive training on how to write questions for certification exams
- Work alongside our Exam Developers to develop questions
- Work alongside other field experts to review, modify and finalize questions written by other participants of the workshop
No preparation is necessary; simply bring your expertise! If travel is an issue, Citrix Education is offering a limited number of travel scholarships available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Criteria for IDW participation
In order to be considered for participation, participants must:
- Have Windows Server 2008 and/or Linux operating system experience
- Have Active Directory knowledge
- Have advanced Citrix XenApp, XenServer, XenDesktop and Provisioning Server knowledge
- Have implemented a POC, pilot, lab or production environment that included XenApp, XenServer, Provisioning Server and/or XenDesktop
- Have advanced virtualization knowledge including in depth understanding of networking concepts such as VLANs and storage concepts surrounding SAN, NFS and LUNs
- Provide a reference to confirm your experience with the Citrix products in the virtualization line of sight (XenApp, XenServer, Provisioning Server and XenDesktop)
- Pass the exam development pre-screening by responding to a short survey
- To participate in the survey, please follow this link: https://citrix.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/s/92g629 You must complete the survey by Friday March 27th in order to be considered for the workshop. (The survey is 15 minutes long, but you do not have to complete the survey in one sitting).
- Participate and pass a phone interview conducted by a member of the Citrix Education team
- Be willing to commit to attending for the duration of the workshop
Once you complete the survey, please contact Kpayah Tamba at Kpayah.Tamba@citrix.com to notify him that you have completed the survey. Please include your phone number, along with the dates and times when it would be convenient for you to be contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview is the final stage of the enrollment process. All interviews must be completed by Wednesday April 1, 2009.