Thursday, December 11th
11:00 AM (PST)
02:00 PM (EST)
Duration: 1 Hour
Simon Crosby, CTO Virtualization & Management Division, Citrix
Erik Troan, Co-founder and CTO, rPath
Alex Rosen, VP of Enterprise Architecture Solutions, MomentumSI
Achieving High Performance Virtualization and Cloud
without Losing Control of Application Delivery
With large-scale adoption of virtualization and cloud computing on the horizon, now is the time to start thinking about an architecture that can scale with the needs of virtualization and cloud. What’s needed is a solution that maximizes speed and flexibility, while ensuring cost control and continued compliance to policies and mandates.
Attend this timely webinar sponsored by rPath and learn from leading technologists the key considerations for controlling virtual machine sprawl and other risk factors that can turn the cloud promise into a perfect storm that puts projects and careers at risk. Guest speakers from Citrix Systems and MomentumSI join rPath to discuss the possible hidden costs, risk factors, early-warning indicators, and architectural considerations for a scalable virtualization and cloud strategy that blend the virtues of speed and control.
• The key risk factors and early indicators for virtualization and cloud failures
• The characteristics of a scalable application architecture that keep costs under control
• Case study examples of patterns and practices guiding today’s enterprise initiatives
• How to mitigate the risk of rogue applications “leaking” to the cloud and VM sprawl creating new cost burdens
• Best practices for high-impact collaboration between application delivery, IT operations and architects
Plus, view a pre-recorded TechTalk at your convenience.
Join us for this on-demand TechTalk and hear directly from Citrix Sr. Architect, Dan Feller how to make server virtualization work for your Citrix XenApp™ environment. Discover why Citrix XenServer™ is the best solution for provisioning XenApp workloads to physical and virtual machines. Also, find out how you can benefit from virtualizing your XenApp farms and best practices for implementation.