Configuration of the EasyCall Gateway
|1|| Connect to the Specify server via the default url Https://10.20.30.40:8443
Username = root
Password = rootadmin
|2||After login completes you will be presented the Dashboard screen.|
|3||Select the Network Configuration tab on the left menu. Enter new network information. At this time you do not need to configure interface 2|
|4||Select the Static Routes tab which shows information which is entered automatically when the network configuration is completed. You should not need to enter any data at this time.|
|5|| Select the DNSHost tab is used to enter the network DNS servers.
Enter current data and select the Submit button
|6|| To specify license server information
*1. In the administration tool, click *License Management.
2. Enter the IP address or the host name of the Citrix License Server.3. If you are using Citrix Presentation Server (XenApp) Platinum Editionlicenses for the EasyCall Gateway, select the Use Citrix PresentationServer Platinum Licenses checkbox.4. Click Submit.For more information, refer to “Pointing to a Citrix License Server” in the_EasyCall Gateway Administrator’s Guide_.
|7|| To define the properties of your trunk
*1. In the EasyCall Gateway administration tool, click *Trunk Configuration.
2. Select the switch type to display the settings specific to the switch and thenenter the settings provided by your telephony specialist.3. Click Submit.For more information, refer to “Configuring the Trunk” in the EasyCall Gateway_Administrator’s Guide_
|8||The Trunk Configuration Advance tab lets you select external IP, Local network, user name, and secret password. These fields are not needed at this time.|
|9|| To configure call handling
1. In the administration tool, click Call Configuration.
2. From Country, select the country in which the EasyCall Gateway islocated.
3. The International Dial Prefix will be pre-populated based on the country selected.
4. The Domestic Dial Prefix will be pre-populated based on the Country selected.
5. In Area Code, enter the local area code for the EasyCall Gateway.
6. In Trunk Access Code, enter the prefix that must be dialed to access an outside line from the corporate telephony system.
7. In Voice Mail Extension, enter the access number for the telephony system’s voice mail.
8. Click Submit.
For more information, refer to “Configuring Call Handling for the EasyCall
Gateway Locale” in the _EasyCall Gateway Administrator’s Guide_
|10|| To configure a directory source
*1. In the administration tool, click *Directory Source Configuration.
2. Click Add and then on the Server Configuration tab, select the Source Type that you will configure, either LDAP or CSV. For detailed information on the LDAP and CSV settings refer to the EasyCall_Gateway Administrator’s Guide_.
|11|| Server Configuration tab, select the Source
Type that you will configure, either LDAP or CSV. For detailed information on the LDAP and CSV settings refer to the EasyCall_Gateway Administrator’s Guide_.
|12|| Select the Attibute Configuration tab. This page will show you the current fields and the parameters that are entered by default. Changes are only necessary if fields do not match current environment.
|13|| Select Maintenance > Backup/Restore and follow the backup process on that page to backup the system configuration files.
Section not needed during POC setup.
|14||Select Upgrades tab. Follow instructions on the page to select the upgrade image and then select Upgrade. The image will be loaded on the EasyCall gateway and the system will prompt you to reset the gateway.|
|15||Select Services tab to view current status and also to shutdown or restart the EasyCall Gateway.|
|16||Select Date/Time tab to set current time for the EasyCall Gateway. Select Submit to activate the settings|
|17||Select Password tab if it’s needed to change the default password for the user root..|