Do you want to record some of the fun and interesting things you will see during Citrix Synergy conference and share it with your friends and colleagues? We will be handing out 5 flip cameras every day for 3 days (May 20, 2008 – May 22, 2008) that’s 15 first come first serve people. All you have to do is record 1 or more video clips less than 5 min long and give the Flip video back to me. The flip video can record an hour of video.
What series of the Flip Video will be given to winner?
How do I sign up for the contest?
What is the process for collecting and giving back the Flip video?
What are the rules for the contest?-
- No video from the keynote.
- No video from any breakout sessions.
- Ask customers/friends/colleagues to withhold their last name and company to protect them from legal liability.
- Do not Interview any Press or Analysts.
- The video clips have to be less than or around 5 minutes.
- Citrix may use these videos for promotion purposes and can decide not post a video if we find the content inappropriate.
Can you give me few examples of video clips to record?
You can record interesting XenApp or XenServer demos or partner product demonstration at the exhibit hall. You can interview your friends, colleagues or vendors and capture their view about the Synergy. Just be innovative and record fun, cool and informative videos. Show us Synergy through your eyes.
How will I win a Flip Video?
I will upload all the videos to YouTube and tag them Citrix_Synergy08_flipcontest. The top 3 most viewed videos on YouTube will win the Flip Video. The contest will end on 6th of June 2008 at 6 PM EST.
I have a question not answered above where do I ask it?
Just post a comment on this blog post and I will get back to you