Simon Crosby, the Chief Technology Officer of the Virtualization and Management Division of Citrix, participates in a recurring podcast with Virtual Strategy Magazine called “10 Minutes to Xen”.
Here is a list of the topics discussed in the most recent edition –
VSM speaks with Simon Crosby, Chief Technology Officer, Citrix XenServer, about Citrix XenServer development and release of XenServer 4.1
- Simon Crosby, Chief Technology Officer, Citrix XenServer (:10)
- New announcements and news about the release of XenServer 4.1 (:18)
- Citrix XenServer partnership with Netapp (2:13)
- XenServer 4.1 shipping now and available for download (5:35)
- Management of physical & virtual server environment from one location (6:30)
- Where XenServer stands now in the marketplace (8:03)
- Upcoming release of Microsoft hypervisor & how XenServer is working with Microsoft (9:20)
- For more information on Citrix XenServer (10:30)
You can listen the full podcast here.