Brandon Shell (MVP) has done an awesome job and converted top 5 MFCOM VB Scripts to PowerShell. Here is a list of scripts he has contributed
- [Find-CitrixUser.ps1 (Powershell)]
- [Get-CitrixPrinterInfo.ps1 (Powershell)]
- [Find-CitrixIdleUser.ps1 (Powershell)]
- [Get-CitrixSessionUser.ps1 (Powershell)]
- [Set-CitrixPSVersion.ps1 (Powershell)]
If you are new to PowerShell then I would highly recommend visiting his site and learning more about Citrix and PowerShell samples. You can visit him at http://bsonposh.com/
Brandon and I are also planning to do a series of Webinar on MFCOM and PowerShell. I will post more information on signup and date tomorrow.
please let us know via comments what PowerShell scripts you would like to see on Script Exchange and we will try our best to get those samples out there.
UPDATE: I had couple of emails asking me on how to contribute to Script Exchange and share with the community. Watch this video to see how easy and simple it is to contribute.