Citrix Summit 2008
Session 602 – Technical Selling: Citrix NetScaler and the Application Networking Assessment
Thanks for your interest in the Application Networking Assessment.
During this session, you will learn:
- How to increase your revenue by offering professional services to your customers
- How to increase your revenue through additional product sales
- The Citrix Consulting Methodology
- The Application Networking Assessment – what it is, how it is done, and what help you have to get it done right.
Supplementing the session, we prepared several additional tools for you:
(1) The [Assessment Template] (sneak preview). The template provides the guide for the information that needs to be gathered and how it is interpreted for the customer.
(2) The [HowTo Guide] (sneak preview). This document gives detailed instructions on available tools to gather technical information and describes how to use them.
(3) Application Attack Basics. This kit contains a runbook and a presentation sample to demonstrate application vulnerabilities without the need to user the customer’s application to demonstrate your hacking skills. We also provide the technical tools and a contained sample application to help you show off your skills.
Please check out these documents and let me know what you think. Once you use them in the field, please provide your feedback here on the blog. What works? What doesn’t? How does it influence your business? How are you using the templates?
Thank you. I hope you have a great Summit 2008!
WW Consulting Solutions
Citrix Systems, Inc.
851 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA