There are several ways desktop virtualization will save time and money – and it will encourage enterprise mobility as well, allowing your workers to access their files securely, even on a BYO device. Below are some specific examples of how desktop virtualization can empower your business:
- Provide access to mission-critical business apps to mobile devices without compromising security.
- Save time and money by adding new employees, opening new offices and even starting offshore operations in a matter of minutes.
- Easily support desktop setup for teleworkers, which not only saves time but helps support green initiatives by reducing travel.
- Diminish the risk of breaking compliance standards or dealing with security breaches by offering employees a safe, secure way to access applications, emails, desktops, and data.
- Offer employees an improved work-life balance by supporting virtual employees and allowing employees to work easily from anywhere – home, coffee shops or even vacation spots.
- Enhance day-to-day performance by keeping everything integrated and centrally managed.
- Recruit the best employees from all over the word and create the best mobile workforce for your business.
- Save significant time and money by updating applications and desktops centrally rather than replacing and setting up each individual computer.
Implementing a desktop virtualization solution will allow your workforce to expand globally. Providing employees with the ability to work wherever and whenever is convenient, giving them a better work-life balance