The Extended Support program puts customers in control of their upgrade strategy by offering technical support and maintenance beyond the Mainstream Maintenance Phase and the Extended Maintenance Phase at an additional fee.
- XenDesktop 7.x for Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2
- XenDesktop 7.x for Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2
- XenDesktop 5.x for Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2
- XenDesktop 4.x for Windows Server 2003 / 2003 R2
- XenApp 7.x for Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2
- XenApp 7.x for Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2
- XenApp 6.0 and 6.5 for Windows Server 2008 R2
- XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008
- XenApp 4.5/5.0 for Windows Server 2003
Requirements and Eligibility
- An equivalent level of Microsoft Support for the customer’s underlying Windows operating system is required. Without such support, Citrix may be limited in its ability to remediate problems.
- The customer must be current on and maintain Subscription Advantage or Software Maintenance.
- The customer must have a base technical support agreement for which the product line Extended Support is required.
To learn more about the XenApp and XenDesktop Extended Support program, please contact your Citrix representative or request a sales call.
For complete product lifecycle dates, please see the Product Lifecycle Matrix.