Office 365 Connectors
Office 365 Connectors enable secure mobile access and editing for documents stored in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business – get the app now.
The ShareFile Connector for Office 365 allows you to:
- Reduce data fragmentation and enable a single pane of glass to reach even more document silos
- Link your ShareFile account to your Office 365 account
- Access SharePoint Online document libraries from the ShareFile mobile app
- Access OneDrive for Business files and folders from the ShareFile mobile app
- Check in and out documents from a SharePoint team folder
- Edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files using the secure ShareFile document editors
- Move content securely from Office 365 to ShareFile
Integrate with Any Enterprise Content Management System
ShareFile StorageZone Connectors establish direct and secure mobile access to data in its original location behind the corporate firewall. Connectors for Microsoft SharePoint and network shares are already used by thousands of companies since launching last year.
ShareFile StorageZone Connectors SDK now makes it possible for organizations to develop connectors to any enterprise content management (ECM) system, expanding the types of data users can access and edit on-the-go via ShareFile.