Citrix Goes Hollywood with GoToWebinar Premier Event
High-Impact, Multimedia Webcasting Service Brings the Power of Large Scale Web Events to New Markets
SANTA BARBARA, CA - Citrix today announced the availability of its new multimedia webcasting service, GoToWebinar Premier Event, enabling the company to support large scale web events for up to 20,000 attendees, as well as expand its reach to new and diverse consumer markets. Now markets of all size and type – movie, music and entertainment; schools and universities; community town halls and more, can easily host large scale, multimedia webcasts using streaming video and audio with pay-per-event pricing and dedicated support before, during and after the event. The new webcasting service also provides access from any location, enabling mobile workers to join webcasts from PCs, Macs, as well as iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices.
An easy-to-use, highly scalable and fully managed solution, GoToWebinar Premier Event complements the company’s GoTo cloud services and positions Citrix as a leading provider for all collaboration needs.
GoToWebinar Premier Event allows organizers to broadcast to a larger consumer or business-focused audience, reducing the communication and travel costs usually incurred when assembling larger size audiences. The new webcasting solution also offers a rich feature set that helps with tracking registration, attendee support and reporting; as well as lower costs per lead for sales and marketing.
Organizers in all market sectors can enhance engagement with their audiences: human resource professionals can efficiently communicate critical employee information and reach employees on a more personal level across distributed organizations; sales and marketing professionals can lower costs-per-lead by holding social media webcasts in one city while simultaneously broadcasting to thousands of attendees in cities across the globe; financial professionals can reach shareholders with secure business updates in real time, whether reporting from Shanghai at 7am, or Wall Street at 3pm; and in this election year, candidates can use GoToWebinar Premier Event to reach thousands of people and increase their voter reach through virtual town hall meetings.
- Dedicated support: Fully managed solution with attendant support before, during and after each webcast
- No downloads: Simple to connect and join
- Multimedia capabilities: Streaming audio and video, with optional telephony integration
- Flexible pricing: Pay-per-event and package pricing options
- Customized, flexible: Custom registration and branding options
- Recording and distribution: Automated recording allows users to share/post the webcast within one hour of the event
- Interactive tools: Host Q&As and include polling
- Reporting: Access dashboards and reporting tools
- Accessible from any location: Join from PC or Mac; or iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry Playbook mobile devices
- Secure solution: Robust security
Citrix Offers “One Stop Shop” Solution to Help Companies Collaborate
The addition of GoToWebinar Premier Event to the Citrix portfolio further extends the company’s commitment to being the “go to” complete solution for collaboration needs. In the past year, Citrix has delivered innovative services to enable seamless experiences for today’s distributed and mobile workforce. The company has enabled people to connect, communicate and share from any location and with any audience using new collaboration services that include GoToMeeting HDFaces high-definition video conferencing; Podio, a collaborative work platform for teams; ShareFile, for file sharing and storage; and the Citrix GoTo Developer Center for access to APIs to build integrations with GoToWebinar, GoToTraining and GoToMeeting. Citrix offers a complete collaboration solution through a range of easy to use tools that deliver an elegantly simple experience for managing today’s workstyles and collaborating more efficiently. For more information, visit www.citrixonline.com
Customer Use Case Examples
- Entertainment: Promote high-impact productions to a local or global audience
- Human Resources: Effectively communicate timely or critical information to employees
- Finance: Reach shareholders in cities across the globe
- Marketing: Promote your products and services in Hollywood style
“With GoToWebinar Premier Event’s addition to the Citrix portfolio, Citrix customers can now host larger webinar events with the convenience of working with a familiar, trusted provider. Citrix is expanding the scope of communications and meeting options for its customers, offering new capabilities for GoToWebinar users, while also creating new vertical market opportunities for the company.” Alan Greenberg, senior analyst and partner, Wainhouse Research
Pricing and Availability
For more information about GoToWebinar Premier Event, including pricing options, click here.
- Big Events, Simple Execution: GoToWebinar Premier Event
- Citrix Unveils New Developer Resource for GoTo Cloud Services
- GoToWebinar Premier Event Fact Sheet
Follow Us Online
- www.citrix.com, www.citrixonline.com and www.podio.com
- Twitter: @Citrix, @CitrixOnline, @Podio, @GoToMeeting, @GoToWebinar, @GoToTraining, @GoToMyPC, @GoToAssist, @ShareFile
- Citrix on Facebook, GoToMeeting on Facebook, GoToWebinar on Facebook, GoToTraining on Facebook, GoToMyPC on Facebook, GoToAssist on Facebook
- Workshifting blog: http://workshifting.com