Getting started for Partners
1. Complete the Citrix Ready SoC partner application to get access to requisite
2. Apply to the Citrix Ready program by completing the following
Citrix Ready application.
3. After completing the SoC program application, Citrix will provide you access
to documents, binaries, and forums listed below via email.
• Receiver for Linux for ARM (SoC) latest release
• HDX Ready Partner scope document
• The OEM guide
• Citrix Ready HDX Verified technical FAQ
• SoC Readiness kit
• SoC Community Support forum
The documents and binaries will be revised as updates are available.
Please Note - You will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Citrix to gain access to the SoC resources. Please write to CitrixReady@Citrix.com for more details.
Joining the Citrix Ready HDX Verified SoC program as an SoC partner
1. SoC vendor must be able to provide the following to any OEM:
- A SoC based reference design, which is turnkey production quality.
- A Linux operating system, which is production quality, compatible with the standard, not customized, Citrix binary.
- Drivers that allow the standard Citrix binary to directly communicate and offload into SoC based accelerators (i.e. h.264 decoder, JPEG, etc).
- Direct, or through a licensed proxy/ agent, all support services for integration of the hardware, drivers, operating system, etc without requiring support from Citrix.
- Direct, or through a licensed proxy/agent such as an ODM, a full turnkey and/or customized solution.
2. Reference design, which is turnkey production quality, meets the minimum requirement for Citrix Ready HDX Verified certification.
Thus any device manufacturers that integrates the SoC reference design, as-is, is guaranteed to pass Citrix Ready HDX Verified certification.
- More information on Citrix Ready program
- Citrix Ready HDX Verified test verification kit
Note: The SoC vendor does not have to seek Citrix Ready HDX Verified certification but merely self-certify that that the solution meets the Citrix Ready HDX Verified requirements. The Citrix Ready HDX Verified program only certifies finished products that end users can purchase.
3. Submit a description and company information, and contact information for posting on the HDX Builder’s portal.
4. Agree to follow proper use of Citrix branding guidelines.